August 20, 2009 → The Top Ten Proofs That Love Isn’t For Everyone – Sent in by: Mango Float
1. Del Almanzor – The existence of old maids who have no stories of love to tell, except love for country during World War II.
2. RC and Cess – When all your “bridges” end up with the people you were courting.
3. McDenzel – In the gender ratio, women outnumber the men by a huge margin. And if you factor in the many gay men nowadays, the forecast is grim.
4. No name – Sometimes, all it takes is one look in the mirror to see why love isn’t for you.
5. No name – If you are everybody’s BEST FRIEND.
6. Acer – If the first step in finding love is loving yourself, and you hate yourself, then therein lies the problem.
7. Dru – Because inter-species romance just won’t work. So, kung mukha kang unggoy at mukhang siyang kabayo, patay…
8. PurpleRose – Kung ni minsan hindi ka binalikan ng mga umiwan sa iyo.
9. Desty – For transgendered persons like myself, we were meant to entertain, but also often meant to live alone.
10. Jedi Master – Kung 2 inches ka lang…at galit pa yun!
11. Eien17 – because all the “good” men I meet are either taken, gays, or jobless.
12. Boknoi – Kung ang hanap mo ay Prince Charming, pero ang lagi mong nahahanap ay Prince “Charing!”
13. Catwoman – If you have a low tolerance for pain, then love is so NOT for you.
14. Jerguin22 – If you’re a member of “Handmaids Of The Lord” (a Catholic group for unmarried women).
15. Cybermumu – When I started listening to you guys years ago, I was young and single. Now, I’m just single.
16. Gopher – Some people love themselves too much, that there is no space left to love anything or anybody else.
17. Lei – If you’re a good proofreader, kasi lagi kang may nakikitang mali.
18. Mars – Dahil sa panahon ngayon, ruler nalang ang straight.
19. Ash Ketchup – Ang malabong relasyon ay parang taong mataba…hindi nagwo-work out.
20. No name – If you’re a stuck-up bitch who won’t come out of the closet.
21. Mc Denzel – Kung ang hanap mo ay Vicky Morales, ngunit puro Susan Enriquez at Doris Begornia ang iyong nahahanap.
22. Racquel – If you’re the type who insists on getting the guy or girl, even if they happen to be so wrong for you.
23. LanieGanda – Love is only for those who truly believe in it.
24. Jade – Love isn’t for everyone, but making love is!
25. Gorgeous Bitch – Because fairy tales DO come true…just not for YOU.
26. Eien17 – When each time you fall in love, you realize he means everything to you, but you mean nothing to him.
27. Blutots – If you live your life like a person who comes to the pool, but never swims in it.
28. Lai – If you have the deadly combination of being too choosy and having nobody choose you.
29. Jeguin22 – If you have a partner but you still frequent QC Circle, with bakal boys in tight sandos, love isn’t for you. But promiscuity is.
30. YñaKì – Kung ang hanap mo, soulmate. Pero ang mukha mo, primate.
pero worth it naman. After work, dumiretso ako sa sports fest ng company ko (hindi yung HP, yung orig company ko), mga 10am, umuwi sandali para maligo at pahinga ng onti bumalik sa sportsfest ng 12ng tanghali (sa may meralco lang naman sportsfest namin), pumunta sa galleria para makapag charge, naubusan kasi ako ng battery. Then pumunta sa MOA para makipagkita sa 2 college clasmate ko at sinamahan silag magshopping. Kainggit, dami nilang binili naka 10k sila sale kasi sa MOA. Tapos kumain sa racks at nanuod ulit ng Inception sa IMAX MOA ng 11pm ayun nakauwi sa bahay ng 3AM
I do not know how to fight. I was never been into physical fight. I’m just quiet when someone is scolding or fighting me, I let them to say what they had to say. But if thoughts/words can kill, they are surely dead by now. But beneath my silence and being quiet, I am horrible, close friends can attest to this, yeah, I am a backstabber.
Not so long ago, I have concluded I’ll die single and old. But recently, something made me reverse my conclusion, I want to have babies and marry someone. Oh well, Ms. right where the ruddy hell are you?